I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Monday 7 October 2013

Prohibition comes to the Pyrenees, by Stevie Haston.



Before you give up hope, give up food and alcohol! Still fat as a horney pig,and still strong as a dumb ox. 

 My skin has taken on a grayish tone as winter approaches. A few feet away trout were lazily swimming, and in an industrial town, not bad.


 Some local primitive art to remind us we are mountain folk, just 10 km is a little ski station.


 But this is more like where I live, its Hobbit land, tilled earth fruit and veg.


Despite being fat and massive, I refuse to give up. On the monos with the fat strong finger, I do forward toe touches, and its good and specific. If I try it on the pinky monos ....I crash and burn. Its funny but I could bang my sober head and die! Will be able to do a front lever of these suckers soon, sooner or now if I was the right bloody wieght!