I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Monday 4 March 2013

Pay the ferryman, by Stevie Haston


A fossil in the rock at the Underworld cliff today. Laurence went messing around looking at things while I bolted. She was mesmerized by colors, rippling light, and the dark spells that the Underworld casts. I on the other hand...





Inigo being schooled at the climbing school of the Black Slab.

Struggling with the complexities of bolting thru layers of good rock fossils and soft cheese, makes for exciting climbing , its about day 28 on, or more, I am very tired and sometimes fall for no reason, need a rest day. Despite this, I bolted a great new route, overhanging wall on fossils and crunchy stuff, then a horizontal 15 foot roof on green stuff, masquerading as rock, we will see.