I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tolerating pain, by Stevie Haston



Too much pain to train my back, plus no mojo. Anyway pain is there for most of us, its in not giving it, and trying to ignore it that we gain. 



So, I have a back problem, doing this doesn't bother it, might try some gentle hangs later.

Its very hot, around 36 or 38 degrees, pointless climbing, can't wait for the autumn and the cold of early winter, getting excited about my new climbing thing, I think its time to just hunker down, earn some money, and think about a longer term approach before I'am injured. Plus too much involvement in the higher machinations of climbing are a pain, and not soothing to the mind. My mind needs peace, harmony, and understanding....